She'll Be Back

Started by mirth, September 20, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Not sure how I feel about this yet.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Can't really be worse than any of the sequels since T2.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Steelgrave

Between wheelchairs and walkers, the cast will sport as much metal as the Terminators  :timeout:

Gusington

They should remake the Tech Noir scene from T1 with the wheelchairs and walkers!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

jamus34

I have 0 interest in this. They have done everything possible to destroy the Terminator franchise.
Insert witty comment here.

mirth

Quote from: jamus34 on September 21, 2017, 09:07:20 AM
I have 0 interest in this. They have done everything possible to destroy the Terminator franchise.

I agree. It's been a downhill run since T2.

Tpek

Quote from: mirth on September 21, 2017, 09:12:25 AM
I agree. It's been a downhill run since T1.

FIFY.
T2 was awesome, but already a huge step down from 1.

JasonPratt

...oh come on, he's got like 6 more movies in production for Avatar. Imagine if one of those was a nightmare sequence of the Termies flattening the Thundersmurf hos. You know everyone who eyerolls about the Avatar story but who enjoyed the visuals would go see THAT one anyway.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!