Did you ever hear, the one about FRI-DAY

Started by MetalDog, September 15, 2017, 05:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

Quote from: mirth on September 15, 2017, 08:39:02 AM
And your shorts remained unsoiled?

Was going to ask how many pairs of undergarments this playthrough took
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

You people wear pants when you play frightening games? I don't, and eliminate the middle man.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

mirth

He plays all his games while on the toilet.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Plugging away at my marathon game of Stellaris using the Star Trek New Horizons mod.  I'm playing as the Romulans and having a great time despite the length.  I'm about 70 hours into my campaign  according to Steam and maybe 15-20% done.  Just about to launch a sneak attack on the Sheliaks while they're busy fighting another war against the Federation but I know as soon as I do that, the aklingons will see I'm committted to a war and sneak attack me.

I was hopeful my to run a big Sails of Glory minis game tomorrow at a local game store but too many people had to bail on it for one reason or another and were down to only 4 players so we might do Wings of Glory instead.

4 player game of Star Trek Ascendancy on Sunday.  Should be fun.  It's a great board game.

OJsDad

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 15, 2017, 09:50:14 AM
Plugging away at my marathon game of Stellaris using the Star Trek New Horizons mod.  I'm playing as the Romulans and having a great time despite the length.  I'm about 70 hours into my campaign  according to Steam and maybe 15-20% done.  Just about to launch a sneak attack on the Sheliaks while they're busy fighting another war against the Federation but I know as soon as I do that, the aklingons will see I'm committted to a war and sneak attack me.

I just downloaded this mod, and looking forward to lead the Gorn to glory. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Silent Disapproval Robot

It's a great mod but still needs work.  Lots of missing text and placeholder graphics and file names.  I had about 40 hours in on my game as the Klingons when they released an update that broke saves.  That was annoying!  I did try the Gorn out but found them tough going as they start out at the very end of a spiral arm and don't really have anywhere to expand except into the Klingons. 

Cyrano

Second verse, same as the first:

Borderlands: Pre-Sequel ...finishing up the Claptrap DLC by over-levelling the final boss, as one does.

JTS Jena (x2)

SB: WWI should Boggit emerge from under the table long enough to fire me a turn

1806 KS...nighttime coming and that means FATIGUE CALCULATION (hurrah) -- BTW, Boney, call your office.

Boardgame project I've put off for two weekends and will COMPLETE this weekend!!

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Cyrano

Oh, hey, @SDR:  What's your maximum ships-per-person in SoG?

I'll be running Ortegal for the anniversary and wanted to figure out how many I "needed".

Thanks,

JIm
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Cyrano on September 15, 2017, 11:58:17 AM
Oh, hey, @SDR:  What's your maximum ships-per-person in SoG?

I'll be running Ortegal for the anniversary and wanted to figure out how many I "needed".

Thanks,

JIm

Two ships max.  I've found in the past that even two can be problematic.  I've had a few people say they found running two ships to be too much and this made the game frustrating, not fun.