Main Menu

Zapad 2017

Started by besilarius, September 06, 2017, 06:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

^That should be your avatar.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

thats not going to buff out...

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

I think I know a couple of Russian pilots that are going to be flying a Border Post in Siberia from now on.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

ComradeP

Accidents happen, and this wasn't very serious for the pilots.

Cold War accidents tended to be more costly, with Starfighters falling out of the sky like bricks for example.

Overshooting the runway is nowhere near as bad as those accidents during the Cold War, or even nowadays like the KC-130T crash in Mississippi in July.

The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

GDS_Starfury

From the extended clip it looks like they couldnt take off.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: ComradeP on September 28, 2017, 01:07:37 AM
Accidents happen, and this wasn't very serious for the pilots.

Cold War accidents tended to be more costly, with Starfighters falling out of the sky like bricks for example.

Overshooting the runway is nowhere near as bad as those accidents during the Cold War, or even nowadays like the KC-130T crash in Mississippi in July.

Fair point.

Sir Slash

Used to be in Soviet Russia, KGB overshoots you if you overshoots runway. No more! Today you just get added to Anthony Weiner's 'Friends' list is all. Which is worse?  :-\
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Crossroads

Was that a second Backfire already, or third?
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

mirth

This is interesting. Not so much the capability, but that they'd reveal it in an exercise

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15194/russia-jammed-phones-and-gps-in-northern-europe-during-massive-military-drills

If anyone doubted we're back in the Cold War...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

according to p*****b, Russians jam a lot of things.