Ordered the Rebellion "DLC"

Started by JudgeDredd, August 31, 2017, 05:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Unfortunately, Rebellion isn't on my table at the moment - but I'll let ya'll know "What's in the boooox" when I get it today  O0
Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

Arrg! I had no idea there was an expansion to this!  :pullhair:

Silent Disapproval Robot

I've got it pre-ordered.  I hope it's good.  I've read through the new rules on the FFG page.  My initial thoughts on the new combat system are that I don't think I care for the changes involving the tactics cards and re-rolls but hopefully I'm wrong.  General impressions of the new combat seem good based on the posts at FFG and BGG.  Then again, the general opinion of the combat in the base game weren't all that positive but I actually liked it.  Guess I'm just a contrarian at heart.

SirAndrewD

Looking forward to this one.  It seems to really improve Rebellion's only real weak points.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Arctic Blast

Picking up my pre-ordered copy locally tomorrow...and then going out of town for a week. Timing.  ::) ;D

Silent Disapproval Robot

Picked mine up earlier this week and just now finished sorting and sleeving all the goodies.

I haven't had a chance to play it yet but will likely get it on the table next week.  I was a little disappointed with the number of duplicate mission cards in the expansion decks.  I was hoping for a little more variety.  I'm still not sold on the new combat system but I'll give it a whirl and see how it all works out.  Seems like a lot of re-rolls will be happening.