Author Topic: [recruiting]Grogheads Ascension Wars (FFA, Thrones, Worthy Heroes, Diplomacy)  (Read 2118 times)

Offline mkivcs

• Velites
Re: [recruiting]Grogheads Ascension Wars (FFA, Thrones, Worthy Heroes, Diplomacy)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 03:07:44 PM »
I'm happy to go with the flow on this, if it goes ahead count me in

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
    • Visit my blog: Yassy HQ for various things combat simulation.
Re: [recruiting]Grogheads Ascension Wars (FFA, Thrones, Worthy Heroes, Diplomacy)
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 08:38:46 AM »
Yeah.. I didnt see that coming for sure.. Dom5!

Yay of course, but as we are unlikely to finish this one in time for 5 perhaps we should work on our backlog of games and try again with 5?
You guys are going to buy right away, right??? Right?!
Goodwill's Grogheads Battletech Campaign GM
"I'd prefer to make my own rolls whenever possible, but running a group thing online can be a little like herding cats :P" - mirth

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 08:42:42 AM »
Maybe? I didn't regard 4 as enough of a development over 3 to buy right away. 5... maybe.
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.