Author Topic: Tank Battle Eastern Front Question  (Read 171 times)

Offline georgegmacdonald

• Hoplite
Tank Battle Eastern Front Question
« on: August 25, 2017, 09:08:42 PM »
I've been playing Tank Battle Eastern Front Lite. I got through the tutorial, and Scenario 1 in the core campaign with 2 medals, but I can't get past Scenario 2, Supply and Demand. I play on Casual, and Historical Mode is Off by default. I have tried rushing in, but I get overwhelmed by the enemy numbers. I have tried holding the north back until it gets reinforcements, but then I either get clogged up by numerous enemy or run out of turns if I make a careful advance.

Any suggestions or tips are welcome.

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Re: Tank Battle Eastern Front Question
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 05:39:41 AM »
build for 1 extra turn then rush?

there's a bit of luck needed to get through that one
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Tank Battle Eastern Front Question
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 09:46:18 AM »
No recs, having not played the game, but  :bd: for the forum nickname.  :coolsmiley:
GROGS OF CRISIS -- a four-player mp of GMT's boardgame Time of Crisis, set in the decades before Diocletian.

Me vs Barth -- DC1: Blitz

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.