Canadanian Troops sent to USA Border

Started by airboy, August 09, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

^ He's obviously creating a smoke screen. They're after our softwood lumber.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

airboy

Quote from: Barthheart on August 09, 2017, 04:17:18 PM
F that... we didn't come fer Beber why would come fer Capt. Orange?  L:-)

When you take back Bieber, can you get Celine Dion on the same trip?

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on August 09, 2017, 06:47:42 PM
^ He's obviously creating a smoke screen. They're after our softwood lumber.

I knew it!!!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

airboy

Quote from: Michael Dorosh on August 09, 2017, 06:44:04 PM
Quote from: airboy on August 09, 2017, 02:38:26 PM
I should start with BLAME CANADA! like South Park, but this story is more interesting than that.

Under Trump, the USA has started enforcing immigration laws.  This has caused a mass exodus of illegal immigrants to - Canada! 

To put some order in the chaotic situation, Canada has moved troops to the New York/Canada Border.

See - http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article166261812.html

Pretty interesting stuff from multiple perspectives.

They're setting up modular tents. That's it. RCMP is doing security duties.

Canadian Army has often provided aid with domestic civilian crises - wild fires, floods, ice storms, etc. This is not really news.

This REALLY IS NEWS!

Just like PEARL HARBOR except with MAPLE LEAVES.

The USA has had lots of trouble with RED COATS before.

We are already infested with Celine Dion's and Bieber's.  Who knows what they are plotting next?

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

mirth

Yes I do. You Canucks are excellent at infiltrating our society!

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I need Banzai Cat to make a scotch batman signal for my avatar...I can't believe Google didn't turn one up.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

DoctorQuest

Just where the hell is Canadania, anyway?  :2funny:
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on August 09, 2017, 07:14:02 PM
I need Banzai Cat to make a scotch batman signal for my avatar...I can't believe Google didn't turn one up.

Be careful what you wish for...

mirth

Quote from: DoctorQuest on August 09, 2017, 07:15:31 PM
Just where the hell is Canadania, anyway?  :2funny:

I was waiting for someone to pick up on that :P

mirth

Toonces

I was looking for the lighty thing with just scotch in dark letters...I can't believe that's not a meme somewhere.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Toonces on August 09, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Sub in The Johnny Walker dude for the Bat symbol in the illuminated circle and you are go.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys