Steel Division 1944 (by wargame red dragon devs) in game trailer and unit stream

Started by Destraex, March 29, 2017, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

Quote from: Barthheart on December 21, 2017, 11:23:40 AM
New update today! Emphasis mine!  :D

Active Pause: the game can now be paused with the "P" key in Single Player (campaign, skirmish...), while still allowing you to give orders.

Excellent! Now I can pause the game while trying to find the keystroke combinations I need to use in certain situations. O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

DennisS

Quote from: Greybriar on December 21, 2017, 05:25:33 PM

Active Pause: the game can now be paused with the "P" key in Single Player (campaign, skirmish...), while still allowing you to give orders.

Excellent! Now I can pause the game while trying to find the keystroke combinations I need to use in certain situations. O0

A true pause function? Not bullet time? Can you give units orders during this pause period?

RyanE

I always wondered why they so resisted doing this.  I would love to have had it in Red Dragon.

RyanE

Quote from: DennisS on December 21, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

A true pause function? Not bullet time? Can you give units orders during this pause period?

I am assuming that because it says "while still allowing you to give orders", means you can give orders while paused.

Barthheart

Quote from: DennisS on December 21, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

Just played a quick match and the pause is a true pause and you can issue orders while paused. Finally was able to play a match at normal speed and still have control... and won at medium difficulty!

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Destraex

Announcing "Back to Hell" DLC and Free Coop Pack

4 new divisions, playable in solo & multiplayer skirmish:
7th Armoured Division "Desert Rats"
Demi-Brigade SAS
2. Panzerdivision
Festungs Gross-Paris

58 new units, including the famous Westland Lysander aircraft, the le.FH 16 field howitzer, the Dewoitine D.520 fighter aircraft, the Panzer IB light tank, and the 75mm SP Autocar... Use the new remote-controlled demolition vehicle Borgward IV to blow up your enemy infantry & light vehicles.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/572410/announcements/detail/1654378539083414457
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

acctingman

I haven't played this game much (RL things and other hobbies) but it sure does sound like the developers have been adding lots of goodies.

Barthheart

sandman2575

Will get.

I think this game is a true gem. If it just had a dynamic campaign... I might never play anything else.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

acctingman

Thanks for the updates!

Once I'm done with my current obsessions I'm going to fire this game up!  O0

RedArgo

glen55

Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower