What's Cool in Science This Week?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 09, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Why do we HAVE TO have the word 'black' associated with violent images in deep space? I thought we had moved passed that in this day and age. Sad day.  :P :P :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

It's okay if Neil deGrasse Tyson says it, though.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Windigo

That's just fragged up... I can warp my Newtonian brain around the big bang, but that pre-bang shit just gives me a serious migraine
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: bob48 on October 04, 2017, 10:33:43 AM
I'm with you there, Windi.

In my world there are normal people and then there's brilliant people who can understand and use calculus.  I am strictly cave man.

bob48

So those are your wall paintings then?

'Clip those corners'

Windigo

I have not one artistic bone in my body. Although I have painted the town red in my youth.

bob48

Ah, youth! I think I had one of those, once.

'Clip those corners'