The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

Easy purchase for me as I don't have that large a collection of planes.  I also have faith in their commitment to a scenario editor which is a bit of a bizarre omission.

And, since I need to say it, live MP would be nice.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Capn Darwin

I would love to have access to the models and skins. The Spitfire Mk1 makes me want to cry.   :'(
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Barthheart

Quote from: Cyrano on February 15, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
And, since I need to say it, live MP would be nice.

Dude... read the copy... it's live MP.

Cyrano

Full retraction.

Most pleased!

You should still clip your damn counters.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Isn't Shiva the 'Bringer of Death/Destroyer of Worlds'?

Why would you let such a person in here? What were you thinking? Please ask him to be polite and leave.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 16, 2018, 08:26:41 PM
Isn't Shiva the 'Bringer of Death/Destroyer of Worlds'?

Why would you let such a person in here? What were you thinking? Please ask him to be polite and leave.

Yeah with mascara and lipstick on

He'll fit right in here

Cyrano

Will he make Vance clip his counters?

Then the get up can stay...

Barthheart

Nefaro

Lord Zimoa

The most important part about a planes wargame is... Well... Planes!
We're just three weeks away from the release of Check Your 6!, and we decided to show you a bit more about the game (and you may have guessed what, by now). @The Lordz Games Studio

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=506&t=82830

Capn Darwin

Will there be the ability to Mod aircraft skins to fix some of the visual appearance elements that are incorrect? I'm way too detail oriented.  :nerd:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

mkivcs

Yes sorry to say have to say this one is slowly dropping down the list. The British planes look a bit like someone has applied the 10% Thomas the tank engine filter. Presume the intention is to reflect the games model based origins and might work better in game but as standalone image it does not work for me unfortunately. (I wish it did as someone who brought Achtung Spitfire a long time ago.) Probably great if you are a fan of the game but if not I'm not sure how appealing it is to people coming to the game without this background.

FarAway Sooner

I didn't notice, really.  Am intrigued by the plane selection offered up for the Brits.  I've never played the board game, but I'll definitely keep an eye on this one!