Fanatstic Steampunk/Alt-History Artwork

Started by mirth, January 30, 2016, 02:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Steelgrave

Gusington

I would have to invest in a steampunk Swedish...er, never mind.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Talking of Steampunk, have you seen these delightful funny Steampunk shorts?

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Steelgrave

Haha, those were great! But "A Gentleman's Duel" at 2:38 when the ground was shaking  :DD :DD :DD

JasonPratt

I just realized that the only way now to try making C. S. Lewis' Space Trilogy into films, would be the steampunk route. (And maybe just as fan films, as they're pretty rarefied for a commercial market.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 01, 2017, 04:24:18 PM
https://innerartworld.com/products/steampunk-sneakers

So I actually bought my wife a pair of the steampunk sneakers. They arrived today and they look just like the pics and fit perfectly. She's delighted with them and I scored big hubby points. The site itself has a lot of artsy-type things, including more shoes and clothing items. The only thing that threw me off a bit was the shoes were shipped from China, as in I received a typical shoebox with the shoes inside that was put inside a mailer bag and shipped from China, complete with a "passed customs" sticker. They took a long time to arrive, but the company was upfront about that. Bottom line is they're pretty cool and she's happy.