One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

I HATED Hudson Hawk.

At the time I worked at Waldenbooks. I had a manager that LOVED that movie. And when I told him it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen, he took the pain to describe to me how I was incorrect. I admit it was a rather valid argument, but that never made me re-watch Hudson Hawk. I think I'd rather binge-watch Bruce Willis singing in Seegram's Wine Cooler commercials.

Gusington

My my my my!

It all boils down to Greybriar's sig.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

That's some Inception shit there, Gus.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on September 21, 2017, 12:54:11 PM
Nobody under 40 remembers Darkman.

not a lot of people over 40 do, either
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Hang on BC, it gets better.

Unlike Darkman.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

JasonPratt

You people are legitimately high. Darkman was unreasonably awesome.  #:-)

I must however agree that it never got better, since it got demonstrably worse with the sequels. (And... was there a TV show?)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

mirth

mirth

MetalDog

Quote from: mirth on September 25, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

Who's the big hairy guy and why is he looking for a potter?  Or maybe it's a hairy/Harry thing?

Quote from: mirth on September 25, 2017, 07:41:01 AM

Now THAT one I laughed at!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth