Main Menu

Star Citizen

Started by Jarhead0331, June 04, 2014, 10:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Hold down F key and the panel will highlight. Left Click with the mouse on the panel once close enough. The cursor should show as a round circle on the panel.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Destraex on January 11, 2018, 05:35:16 PM
Hold down F key and the panel will highlight. Left Click with the mouse on the panel once close enough. The cursor should show as a round circle on the panel.

Yes. F is the interact key. You will use it to open and close doors, access panels, control MFDs, power on and power down, etc. When in doubt, press F. I suspect this mechanic will be tweaked or eliminated eventually.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

Thanks but I knew about the F key - trouble is there's nothing showing. I remember how to - it's just not showing. I am at the right ship I believe - I was told to go to LP 07 where my Aurora was "being delivered".

mmm...I'll try again. I saw some posts from people (on RSI forums) saying they couldn't get into their ship as recently as December.

Well it's ok now. I was ALT-Tabbing in and out to check resources - perhaps that borked it.
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JudgeDredd

Very nice

Can't get into the game though. Error 15006 - Account data update failed.

Seems to be a thing  :-\

It seems to be fine now.

Oddly - this is back. Even more oddly, it's related to my joystick plugged into USB.

Joystick plugged in, start game, get the above error. Remove joystick, start game - game loads.

Very odd as the message is relating to account data updating. What the joystick has to do with that, I have no idea.
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Well...it is an alpha for bug testing. If you haven't posted about that in the alpha forum, I strongly suggest you do so. That's definitely a weird one I haven't previously heard about.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 04, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
Well...it is an alpha for bug testing. If you haven't posted about that in the alpha forum, I strongly suggest you do so. That's definitely a weird one I haven't previously heard about.
I had logged it on their site. The  specific error has been reported by others. I haven't been back yet to update the report...I want to be 100% sure before I do so
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

What stick are you using?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JudgeDredd

X52 Pro

I've been having other issues so I'm not sure where anything is coming from tbh.
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 04, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
X52 Pro

I've been having other issues so I'm not sure where anything is coming from tbh.

K. I'll see if I can find anything about a potential fix.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 04, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 04, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
X52 Pro

K. I'll see if I can find anything about a potential fix.
O0 Thank you.

System is acting screwy though.
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Don't worry JH.

It seems updated drivers for the X52 fixed whatever the problem was.

I don't understand why that error was occurring with the joystick driver issue - but there it is.

Thanks anyway.
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

I've had issues like that too with controllers and graphics drivers...beyond empathizing I cannot explain, sorry.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Glad you got it sorted.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JudgeDredd

JH - have you fired this up recently? Does it run ok?

It's very laggy for me. An awful lot of stuttering going on.

I did suffer this previously, but that was when I had 8GB of RAM and a 3GB graphics card. I've now got 16GB of RAM and an 8GB 1070Ti.

I don't understand why the lag has got worse.
Alba gu' brath