Wing Leader: Victories 1940-1942 - SOLD

Started by acctingman, June 19, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acctingman

Bought it used locally late last year and haven't touched it. Highly doubt I ever will and I need to make space for things I will use.

I'm 99% it's all there, but I'll confirm later tonight. Box and game components are in near new condition. I think the gentleman I bought it from only played it a couple times.

$45 shipped (US only, sorry)

Thanks

acctingman

So, it looks like everything is there. Less than half of the counters/cards have been punched out. Game is otherwise untouched. Previous owner only played it once and I haven't touched it.

$45 shipped.

Thanks

mirth

Good price. I already own it though :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

acctingman

Kinda figured most people on here would own it  :D

BanzaiCat

Oh, I do not. I've been eyeing these Wing Leader games since seeing the AARs of 'em here. :)

mirth

Maybe he'll take Amazon credit for it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

acctingman

BanzaiCat

Would you consider a trade, acctingman?

I might have to cull my collection in the near future anyway. If so let me know what you're interested in, in general, and I'll PM you a list of stuff. Might take me a few days though.

acctingman

Quote from: BanzaiCat on July 06, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
Would you consider a trade, acctingman?

I might have to cull my collection in the near future anyway. If so let me know what you're interested in, in general, and I'll PM you a list of stuff. Might take me a few days though.

I would trade for cash!   O0

BC, I've realized board games are NOT my thing but I do appreciate the offer.

Barthheart

acctingman

Quote from: Barthheart on July 06, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
Quote from: acctingman on July 06, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
...I've realized board games are NOT my thing.....

SECURITY!

I do like Gloomhaven....that counts, right? Don't throw me out!  :'(

Staggerwing

How much fun is this game when played solo? Is it worth getting just for that?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

If Staggerwing decides he doesn't want I'll take it.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys