Decades Feeder Bracket - 1982 Final 2 Part 1

Started by MetalDog, June 27, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Golden Earring put up a helluva fight!  One vote?!  That's insane.  But Prince squeaks through to face The Clash.  A song that my ex-wife ruined for me, but still an ass kicker.  Queen once again goes down before the final championship.  One day.

The 1/2

1 I don't have a 'Spill some on the floor,' or a, 'mic drop,' emoji, but, that's what should go here.

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

bbmike

Some of these brackets are like the last presidential election. We lose no matter who wins.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

What a cruel man you are.  And I put the blame on you guys.  If you don't like what you see, vote against it :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Arctic Blast

I love me some Prince, but I'm still sick of hearing that damn song so much in 1999.