Started by BanzaiCat, January 04, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Yeah, and 37,000 in a cubic meter.

It boggles the mind.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Mr. Bigglesworth

It's a weaving conspiracy.

WTF do they eat when they are that dense? Besides each others silk?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

GDS_Starfury

babies and hot redheads mostly.....

its just a stop on their exodus to Martok's home.  >:D
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Maybe they are training to take over the interwebs. They have a cunning plan. It involves Martok.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Martok

That's it.  I'm moving to Mars. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

that last one may or may not be on another solar planet.   ::)  but its not on this one.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Marktok, if you don't like music too much maybe you can try surgery to cure your phobia:

QuoteA 44-year-old businessman started suffering unexplained seizures, and when doctors investigated they found an abnormality in his brain: a damaged left amygdala.

As New Scientist reported Friday, after doctors cut out the man's damaged left amygdala, the man started noticing that he'd lost a fear — and gained a loathing.

While he had previously suffered from arachnophobia — a fear of spiders — the man found after surgery that he wasn't scared of spiders anymore, but that he had picked up a "stomach-lurching" disgust for music.

source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/01/he-was-scared-of-spiders-then-doctors-cut-a-chunk-of-his-brain-out-and-something-strange-happened/

GDS_Starfury

Barthheart

Martok

Quote from: LongBlade on November 01, 2014, 01:51:55 PM
Marktok, if you don't like music too much maybe you can try surgery to cure your phobia:

QuoteA 44-year-old businessman started suffering unexplained seizures, and when doctors investigated they found an abnormality in his brain: a damaged left amygdala.

As New Scientist reported Friday, after doctors cut out the man's damaged left amygdala, the man started noticing that he'd lost a fear — and gained a loathing.

While he had previously suffered from arachnophobia — a fear of spiders — the man found after surgery that he wasn't scared of spiders anymore, but that he had picked up a "stomach-lurching" disgust for music.

source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/01/he-was-scared-of-spiders-then-doctors-cut-a-chunk-of-his-brain-out-and-something-strange-happened/
Thanks, but I'm not *that* arachnophobic.  Some sacrifices aren't worth it.  :) 

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 01, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

ROFL! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

Just how drunk to Dalmatians have to be for that to happen...?

Also, regarding what those spiders ate: it's a wastewater treatment plant for a city. The gnat and midge population, and related insects, must have been proportionately massive.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

LongBlade

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 02, 2014, 04:03:32 PM
Also, regarding what those spiders ate: it's a wastewater treatment plant for a city. The gnat and midge population, and related insects, must have been proportionately massive.

Good point.

Mr. Bigglesworth