That Grogheads banner!!!!!

Started by jomni, December 10, 2015, 11:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Grog heads banner driving me nuts on iPhone Safari

bayonetbrant

That's weird - it's only set to appear either on the very bottom of the page (in rotation with other advertisers), or after the first post (in rotation with other GH-related banners).  No idea why it would re-appear that often - especially 2x stacked like that - just b/c it's on the phone.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

I don't get that on my iPhone 6 in either portrait or landscape. The banners are in the right place.  ???
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

bbmike

Look at the advertisement in that screenshot. jomni, I think Brant is trying to tell you something.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Bison

Hey!  I totally photo bombed that screenshot!