New Weekly Column - "What's Gus Playing (This Week)?"

Started by bayonetbrant, October 02, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

No, but I'm not 'The Man'. Now days, instead of sleeping with half the women I meet, I go to sleep half the time while trying to meet women.   :hide:    Maybe a 'Big-Ass' sword would help.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Thank you Slash. It was a while since I have written here and the old adage is true - once you've stopped, it's difficult to get started again. But now that it's a regular thing for me, it's getting easier. I hope this leads to me writing more in general...and maybe even get started on another book.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 21, 2017, 10:03:11 AM
Hey Gus. What're you playing this week?

nothing with a tank in it!

(he'll be back next week)  :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

It does involve the Poles, the Teutonic Knights and the Holy Roman Empire and a lot of bloodletting to warm your cockles this cold time of year.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant