Sins of a Solar Empire...new DLC

Started by Jarhead0331, December 17, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Its not much, but still...after all these years? Impressive. I just hope any updates do not break my mods.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/974650/Sins_of_a_Solar_Empire_Rebellion__Minor_Factions_DLC/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mikeck

Rest assured that your mods are indeed...broken
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

The whole game is broken for me...have never been able to run it :(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

This looks intriguing..PLUS it's on sale for owners to boot!
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Destraex

Yeah. It's still a good game after all these years. Combine this combat system with stellaris and boy you would have a killer game.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

jomni

Nice concept. I just bought the new DLC. I had fond memories with Sins. 4x that you can finish in a few sittings.

CptHowdy

base game free until the 19th if you dont have it!

Anguille

Boggit

For anyone who hasn't got the Outlaw Sectors DLC, it is in the Steam sale @50% off until 20th December.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/487280/Sins_of_a_Solar_Empire_Rebellion__Outlaw_Sectors_DLC/
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

CJReich46

Quote from: Boggit on December 18, 2018, 11:25:36 AM
For anyone who hasn't got the Outlaw Sectors DLC, it is in the Steam sale @50% off until 20th December.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/487280/Sins_of_a_Solar_Empire_Rebellion__Outlaw_Sectors_DLC/

Dammit. I will probably get these two.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

demjansk1942

Thanks for the free link, waiting for my 1 tb drive to add more games.  Next system, 2 th drive and another 1 tb drive, games are getting bigger and bigger.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mbar