To clip or not to clip...

Started by JudgeDredd, August 31, 2016, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

So - who's for clipping?

I like clipping and, in fact, wish to god I could get a hold of those proper clippers you can get. Apparently no-one in the UK likes clipping because they don't sell them anywhere.

I have to do my clipping with a modelling knife which takes some effort and time.

Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

JudgeDredd

Do you have spare clippers you want to get rid of?  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

Well, I think they look smashing mirth!  O0
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

The kerthunk sound it makes, as each corner is rounded to perfection, is indeed soothing.

solops

Always clip. I cannot guess how many thousands of counters I clipped with an xacto knife.  The clipper I later bought looks nothing like those in the first post.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Barthheart

That sound is actually another hole being punched through your soul....  :P

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on August 31, 2016, 10:43:41 AM
That sound is actually another hole being punched through your soul....  :P

I long ago relinquished my soul. Now I have perfectly trimmed counters and laminated charts. And bliss.

Nefaro

Don't be a scuzz.  Trim that fuzz!

I have the Deluxe 2.5mm corner trimmer.  It has made my trimming more even & efficient.

^-^

bbmike

I'm still looking for a program that will clip all of my Vassal module counter corners.  >:D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Quote from: bbmike on August 31, 2016, 10:57:30 AM
I'm still looking for a program that will clip all of my Vassal module counter corners.  >:D

:knuppel2:

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on August 31, 2016, 10:57:30 AM

:2funny: