More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

bayonetbrant

gotta have the sound on  (SFW, but a little loud)

[yt]https://youtu.be/guGMcbGFa9g[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

mirth

bayonetbrant

there are already people spoofing Swiffer commercials with curling

[yt]https://youtu.be/hT_y66zh2zw[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

mirth

BanzaiCat

"Come on, Darth Vay-dah. You want to schtick a lightsaber and look me in the eye'n see what's going on in theha when you tuhrn it, that's what yhou whannt to do, right?"

Sir Slash

"I find your lack of shirt and oiled biceps....disturbing".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

trailrunner

mirth

mirth