Steam Summer Sale 2018...

Started by steve58, June 12, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennisS

Saw One Deck Dungeon and bought it immediately. VERY fun little dungeon romp, based on the card game.

Pete Dero

Quote from: OJsDad on June 21, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
Sweet baby Jesus.  Looking at my wishlist and I don't know what to do.  And how the hell did my wishlist get so long (yeh, I know, some of you have very long lists).

Power & Revolution           -25%   $37.49

Do you think the whole Power & Revolution package is worth it at 34% off ?

http://www.power-and-revolution.com/store_pex.php?format=WIN&langue=en&steam=1#format_choose_anchor

Steam Key : Power & Revolution Expert Pack  -34% € 74.95 (instead of € 112.9)

Included : Base Game + 2018 EDITION Add-on + 2017 EDITION Add-on + Modding-Tool Add-on + God'n'Spy add-on

bbmike

Wow, Steam still seems to be getting hammered.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 22, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
Quote from: OJsDad on June 21, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
Sweet baby Jesus.  Looking at my wishlist and I don't know what to do.  And how the hell did my wishlist get so long (yeh, I know, some of you have very long lists).

Power & Revolution           -25%   $37.49

Do you think the whole Power & Revolution package is worth it at 34% off ?

http://www.power-and-revolution.com/store_pex.php?format=WIN&langue=en&steam=1#format_choose_anchor

Steam Key : Power & Revolution Expert Pack  -34% € 74.95 (instead of € 112.9)

Included : Base Game + 2018 EDITION Add-on + 2017 EDITION Add-on + Modding-Tool Add-on + God'n'Spy add-on

There was quite a bit of discussion in this thread.  I think you have to go to page 2 before it starts.  I'm pretty sure that 2017 isn't needed.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22218.0
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

GroggyGrognard

State of Decay: YOSE

Balder's Gate II: Enhanced Edition

Master of Orion 1 & 2

Atlantic Fleet

OOTP 19

Empire: Total War

All for just under $50

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

mirth

Think I'm going to pick up Atlantic Fleet. Killerfish has become one of my favorite devs.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

airboy

Quote from: DennisS on June 21, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
Saw One Deck Dungeon and bought it immediately. VERY fun little dungeon romp, based on the card game.

This is not on sale.  But it is also not expensive at $10.  But I just bought the physical game and have not played it yet.

airboy

I've got such a stack of unplayed games it is hard to buy something else.  I also have a monster stack of RPG stuff unread.

Rayfer

Quote from: mirth on June 22, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
Think I'm going to pick up Atlantic Fleet. Killerfish has become one of my favorite devs.

I was thinking the same thing....but my funds are limited and I have other choices to consider.   :-\

OJsDad

Bastard!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Barthheart

Quote from: OJsDad on June 22, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Bastard!

It is a fun game.
:)

Skoop

I'm finally going to get Cold Waters in the sale, it's the cheapest I've seen it so far.

mirth

Quote from: Skoop on June 22, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
I'm finally going to get Cold Waters in the sale, it's the cheapest I've seen it so far.

great price for a great game.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

acctingman

Maybe I should finally buy Witcher 3

mirth