Author Topic: spring fever in raleigh?  (Read 1312 times)

Offline ken ellis

• Equites
spring fever in raleigh?
« on: April 03, 2012, 09:29:09 PM »
anyone going to spring fever in raleigh in a  couple weeks?

I will  be there as a dealer with about 500 games to sell!

and Im running globbo and formula de as well

the spring con is more oriented towards sci fi and fantasy while the fall con, southern front is more historically oriented

here is the triangle link

http://www.trianglesimsociety.org/

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Re: spring fever in raleigh?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:49:54 AM »
it's in my back yard, so I'd love to go over there for a while (I could almost walk to that hotel), but it'll also be my first weekend "off" in about 3 months, so I may just sleep for 39 hours over the weekend instead.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline twitter3

• Equites
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 06:59:20 AM »
Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure if I will be able to make it, but I am definitely interested in the fall con and will search for more details as it draws near.

Offline ken ellis

• Equites
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 06:25:28 PM »
if you  drop in friday night, i will be running globbo and will try to run 2-3 games of it

sat afternoon starting about 12ish or 1ish I will run a long game of formula de

sat evening a great quick game that will be run several times is jp trostle's Tron light cycle game, really fun and tricky, he also wrote speed rally and will run a variation of it friday afternoon based on death race

the last time he ran this I was speed racer, we had fred  and barney, penelope pitstop, herbie, snidely whiplash, and several other cartoon cars, DAMN that herbie, he beat my ass!