Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?

Started by bayonetbrant, March 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Really, considering he speaks Nephilim as his original language, it's a literal miracle he understands any of us at all.  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Speaking of bad lip reading, and also Norks and Trump, allow me to zig back onto the thread topic somehow!

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Windigo

I was going to come in here and bitch about InfoPath and it's buggy nature, but this thread is already full of bitches.    :coolsmiley:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Windigo on June 21, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
I was going to come in here and bitch about InfoPath and it's buggy nature, but this thread bath house already full of bitches.    :coolsmiley:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Pete Dero

https://www.thedailybeast.com/watchdog-north-korea-keeps-upgrading-nuclear-reactor-after-trump-summit?ref=home

Infrastructure improvements at the Yongbyon nuclear plant, which is used to fuel the country's weapons program, are "continuing at a rapid pace," according to analysis by monitoring group 38 North.

But : "Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump tweeted as he arrived back in Washington. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Pete Dero

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pompeo-to-gift-elton-john-rocket-man-cd-to-kim-jong-un?ref=home

Kim reportedly said he had never heard the song, prompting the President to ask Pompeo to take the CD with him. If the North Korean leader even has one iota of comic timing, surely he'll tell Pompeo that denuclearization will take a long, long time.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
Till touchdown brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no, no, no, I'm a rocket man
Rocket man, burning out his fuse up here alone

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-korea-calls-pompeos-visit-regrettable?ref=home

A statement warning that Washington's "unilateral and gangster-like demand for denuclearization" has led to a "dangerous phase that might rattle our willingness for denuclearization that had been firm.

JasonPratt

Insert M.Bison "OF COURSE" meme here.

Windigo

Speaking of Bison, he's been radio silent for a while...
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Barthheart

Maybe he was eaten by his herd.....