Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Staff Support Forum / Re: Changelog - picture heavy
« Last post by Andy ONeill on Today at 02:36:08 AM »
Map Editor

Alter line width.
As the heading suggests, this is only applies to line types.  Even then it's probably then only really useful for rivers.

You alter the size using the scroll wheel when over a particular drawing option.
There is also a tooltip appears with a representation of the width.
The upper rectangle is what you'll get when drawing with a mouse ( this becomes 0.5 pressure ).
The lower rectangle is  the maximum width which you'll get at the widest if you click one of the widening buttons for a river ( 1 pressure).
In this picture you can see the tooltip and a few rather random bits of river I've scribbled just to prove you can do the different widths.
It works this way because you can set it prior to drawing and it's relatively quick to set rather than adding extra post processing via a context menu.
The tooltip only appears for line type drawing options.

Terrain Visualiser
When you drag the start "sight" you'll see the (X,Y) location appears as a user message.
This is intended for advanced user customisation scenarios and debugging.
As a sort of side effect, if you somehow got the two sights mixed up then moving the "end" one gives no message.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Waitin' On That FRIDAY
« Last post by Silent Disapproval Robot on Today at 12:02:47 AM »
Playing Descent: 2nd Ed on Friday night.

Going to see Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris on Saturday.

Thinking about buying a Kel-Tec RDB rifle tomorrow if I can get a decent amount for my Remington R15 in trade.

Computer Wargaming / Waitin' On That FRIDAY
« Last post by Hofstadter on Yesterday at 11:46:49 PM »

Z&A released their new album earlier this month, and its gotten quite huge, with reports of people branding themselves with their insignia at concerts.

For gaming, the new update for Holdfast to be released, so I'll be running around as a Prussian, also Wreckfest released, its pretty fun when you up the difficulty to max. Also exploring the experimental update in DayZ, people are unexpectedly nice, and the engine upgrade is pretty neato.
Current Events / Re: Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?
« Last post by GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 11:08:15 PM »
I was going to come in here and bitch about InfoPath and it's buggy nature, but this thread bath house already full of bitches.    :coolsmiley:
Current Events / Re: What's Cool in Science This Week?
« Last post by GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 11:06:28 PM »
your neoprene fetish is noted.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Cold Waters
« Last post by MengJiao on Yesterday at 10:48:40 PM »
I have been trying to keep up. Really.

How do GOG version owners get access to the South China Sea update?

Are you using Galaxy?

Sverdlov anyway...nice to see this ship:

I don't normally use it but I cranked it up after I saw your question. All I see for Cold Waters is a patch and a DLC for music. I guess I'll install the patch....
Computer Wargaming / Re: Steam Summer Sale 2018...
« Last post by DennisS on Yesterday at 10:30:29 PM »
Saw One Deck Dungeon and bought it immediately. VERY fun little dungeon romp, based on the card game.
Computer Wargaming / Re: FREE --> Shadowrun Returns Deluxe @ HB
« Last post by Bardolph on Yesterday at 09:41:44 PM »
Thanks!
Computer Wargaming / Re: Starship Corporation
« Last post by solops on Yesterday at 09:04:27 PM »
Has anyone played this with the new 2.7.4 update from May? It is on sale and I am very curious. I have extra disc space since Civ6 got deleted.
Current Events / Re: RIP Charles Krauthammer,
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Yesterday at 08:57:21 PM »
After his announcement a few weeks ago this was inevitable but still very sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10