Bob48 Added to the Moderator team

Started by bayonetbrant, May 10, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I just saw this-- sobered-up really. Congrats Bob on your move into the Aristocracy. Do we have to call you, "Mr. Bob" now? I expect this place to become much classier now.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 17, 2016, 08:44:04 AMI expect this place to become much classier now.  O0

you enjoy disappointment, don't you

probably a Cubs fan, too, huh?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 17, 2016, 08:46:25 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on May 17, 2016, 08:44:04 AMI expect this place to become much classier now.  O0

you enjoy disappointment, don't you

probably a Cubs fan, too, huh?

If this was a classy joint I'd be bringing it down, I fear   ::)

bob48

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 17, 2016, 08:44:04 AM
I just saw this-- sobered-up really. Congrats Bob on your move into the Aristocracy. Do we have to call you, "Mr. Bob" now? I expect this place to become much classier now.  O0

Its mainly washing coffee mugs and sweeping up really..........

.....blimey, look at all the empty whisky bottles under that chair............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tuna

Sir Slash

I thought the whiskey bottles were supposed to go under that chair so the Whiskey Fairy would re-fill them when he comes.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

....I did refill a few of them, but no one seems to have noticed any difference. Just shows what sort of cheap booze we have here.

'Clip those corners'

Emeraldlis

Well done Bob  , or should I say "sir Bob " * dips a curtsy* O0  I was going to send you a bottle of some fine double malt whiskey , but then realised you'd need something stronger !! I've got a bottle of Irish moonshine " pocheen" brewing in a copper cylinder out back ........the vapours alone would kill a man  ;D you didn't hear that from me though .....no illegal bootlegging going on here  ::)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Sir Slash

I'm in. What time Emeraldis? I'll wear my gas mask for the vapors.

Staggerwing

Emeraldis, whatever else you do do not let Slash out into your back yard while the ISS is overhead...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Quote from: Emeraldlis on May 21, 2016, 08:44:49 AM
Well done Bob  , or should I say "sir Bob " * dips a curtsy* O0  I was going to send you a bottle of some fine double malt whiskey , but then realised you'd need something stronger !! I've got a bottle of Irish moonshine " pocheen" brewing in a copper cylinder out back ........the vapours alone would kill a man  ;D you didn't hear that from me though .....no illegal bootlegging going on here  ::)

Ta. I've had pocheen before, a long while ago, a friend from Eire smuggled it in. By heck, never again - that stuff is lethal - I had to have my boots re-soled. I'll stick to the ol' single malt if you please :-)

'Clip those corners'

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 21, 2016, 09:02:02 AM
I'm in. What time Emeraldis? I'll wear my gas mask for the vapors.

Fine ,looks like the ceili is on at mine later lads , but leave the flame thrower at home . I don't want you near any naked flames and spontaneously combusting all over my newly mown lawn  :D

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 21, 2016, 09:28:00 AM
Emeraldis, whatever else you do do not let Slash out into your back yard while the ISS is overhead...

True , no telling what sir slash will get up to once he's had a shot of the hard stuff  :o As long as he stays off the flower bed , and stays mostly dressed , we should all be good  ;D  otherwise he could end up on a live feed and be the next internet sensation !!!! .........hmmm........I sense a money making opportunity , lol , I'm asking for 15% right now .....well , damn it , it's my back yard !!!  :buck2:

Quote from: bob48 on May 21, 2016, 09:34:01 AM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on May 21, 2016, 08:44:49 AM

Ta. I've had pocheen before, a long while ago, a friend from Eire smuggled it in. By heck, never again - that stuff is lethal - I had to have my boots re-soled. I'll stick to the ol' single malt if you please :-)

Pfft.........grand so , I'll send you the bottle of bushmills  instead   :coolsmiley: it's cool that you've tried the pocheen before . Over here the farmers "say" they brew it for the cows , haha , not actually sure why they need it , but it would explain why none of the farmers or their cows ever walk in a straight line  :2funny: and why they ALWAYS seem to be on the road blocking my car when I'm in a rush , none of them can find their way home !!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Sir Slash

I can play a mean game of Skyrim when I'm drunk. Except I cuss the screen too much. Wings are on me.

bob48

I'm playing Skyrim a lot at the moment, and when I'm in combat, I more-or-less curse (quietly) continually, because, basically, I'm useless at combat :-)

'Clip those corners'

Sir Slash

Me too Bob. That's why I'm better when I'm drinking (Just kidding). My biggest problem with Skyrim is I always get distracted and wander off some where looking at flowers or the sunset and forget where I'm supposed to be going and what I'm doing.