Your biggest game installs?

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 05, 2019, 06:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Just started the process of pre-loading NBA 2k20 and realized it was a whopping 78GB to install the base game.  Yikes, probably my biggest game install yet and doesn't even include mods.  Games continue in this direction, going to have to buy more hard drives:)

Curious, what's the biggest game you have installed, not including extra mods and such?

Huw the Poo

GTA 5.  85.9 GB.  I had to take a few games off the old SSD to accommodate that!

Jarhead0331

My DCS install with associated modules takes up 171.2 GB.

Middle Earth: Shadow of War is otherwise my largest single game install weighing in at 107.3 GB.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

-budd-

Biggest game i currently have installed is Killing Floor 2 at 57gb
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

solops

Ark - 165+ gigs

Checked... Ark 169 Gigs
Arma III - 62
TW Warhammer II - 54
Stellaris - 11
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

jomni

Used to be FSX with ORBX FTX global. but that's uninstalled now.

Blucher

Current biggest is Witcher 3 I think its 40 gig
Smallest Draft Day sports College Football 19 - 49 megabytes

SirAndrewD

Wing Commander II.  Had to make a lot of room to fit its whopping 16 megs.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

^I was also going to post Witcher 3 but honestly I am not sure.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Quote from: SirAndrewD on September 06, 2019, 04:23:45 PM
Wing Commander II.  Had to make a lot of room to fit its whopping 16 megs.

lolololololol

DennisS

I am not sure....but I will say that I have a 1.2 TB hard drive pretty full of games.

World of Warcraft, Naval Action, World of Warships, all the Tropico's, all the Civilization games, all the Dragon Age and Mass Effect games.

Gusington

Dragon Age games are rather girthy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

trek

So, I've got a 1TB Drive and I'm down to 144 GB of space remaining. PC runs OK as long as I don't go under 100 GB. Recently I uninstalled 4 games to make room for a reinstall of TW Shogun2 FOTS and some more DCS. I still haven't installed the PG Map for DCS since that will probably use about 33-35 GB. I currently have 37 games installed.

DCS=102 GB

GRWL=76 GB

SD1 & SD2=89 GB

TC's Div2=53GB