Definitive Total War editions on Steam -- nothing actually new, carry on. :p

Started by JasonPratt, November 27, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Edited to update: never mind, all they're doing is collecting the DLC/Expansions for each title (mostly for Empire) into one package for the title. If you already own the base game, you'll automatically get any missing DLC/Expansions added to you -- so I gained some DLC/Expansions for Empire and Nappy, I think - but otherwise that's all.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

The day before these were released I almost paid 10.00 for the Warpath campaign for Empire: TW. I would have been so pissed if I paid and then the next day this happened!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Okay, no, the 1v1 hotseat campaign was already in M2:TW:Kingdoms.

I think all they're doing is packaging each game automatically with all its DLC/expansions (and of course the latest patches). Handy for new buyers but nothing new for the rest of us.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Gusington

...unless you didn't have all the dlc, as I didn't. Then it's more phat loot that the kids live so much.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd