Warframe just got its biggest ever update, Fortuna, and it's still 100% free!

Started by Huw the Poo, April 26, 2012, 06:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Huw the Poo

My clan and I are going to hunt our first Eidolon tonight.  Wish us luck!

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Huw the Poo

Haha, yep - he got away though. :(

We didn't do badly for a first attempt.  We had a couple of lures with us, we got his shields down, and we destroyed one limb.  All we had left to do was take out his other limb then blow him up.  Ultimately though, our guns just weren't doing enough damage despite fully speccing for radiation.  Consequently we kept running out of ammo (and two in our squad kept dying).

We just need to find some way to boost our damage output.  Next time we'll get him.  In the meantime I might run it with pub squads just to get the experience of a kill or capture.

It was fun though!

Yskonyn

steve58

fyi...just saw this in my email.  You'll need to make an Alienware acct to get it.  Was showing ~3500 keys left....

Get A Free Warframe Booster Pack!
Another set of keys added!
Level up and get into the action faster with this FREE Warframe Booster Pack! Includes:

3-Day Affinity Booster
3-Day Resource Booster
200,000 Credits
And a Foxglove Syandana to wear on your Warframes!
These codes are only available on PC. You must have a valid Warframe account in order to redeem this free offer. Codes are valid until February 11, 2019. Codes are limited to a one-time use per account.

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1968070/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/warframe-booster-pack-key-giveaway
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)