Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

I've still got my eye on this one.  Good to see development on it is continuing. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Grim.Reaper

I am in the early access, will have to crack this open again....don't recall any recent updates so I wonder if that video based on something they haven't released to us yet.

Yskonyn

What can you do in the early access version? How much of the map is available?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Yskonyn on February 11, 2017, 11:27:51 AM
What can you do in the early access version? How much of the map is available?

From what I recall, wasn't a ton.....had a town or two the last time I played and you could walk around and have minimal interactions.  As was expected, not very polished at the time but if I am not mistaken, the last update was a long time ago and just recently read no more coming as they finish off the final version.  I do think it has potential, especially a game built on real world stuff versus magic and dragons.

Jarhead0331

I picked this up late in the weekend. It's really well done so far. Beautiful environment, nice character models and challenging, complex combat.

Presently in the tech beta, the story picks up somewhere in the middle of the plot permitting you to explore a part of the map with a few villages and settlements and try out a few missions.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I am very much looking forward to this. Any word on full release date?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Skoop

Been watching this for a while as well.  It scratches the itch/ gripe I had with skyrim.  I want a deep non fantisy rpg set in historical medivel world.  I'd buy in now but do you still get a steam key on release ?

Toonces

Man I got completely scammed on Of Kings and Men.  I want this, but early access...man I just don't know. 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Skoop on May 01, 2017, 03:28:15 PM
Been watching this for a while as well.  It scratches the itch/ gripe I had with skyrim.  I want a deep non fantisy rpg set in historical medivel world.  I'd buy in now but do you still get a steam key on release ?

If you buy it now, my understanding is that you will receive access to the game through their launcher. However, they appear to be issuing Steam beta keys upon request. I think they have a limited supply of beta steam keys. I'm not sure what will happen upon retail release.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

New trailer is out with the news that an 'announcement' will be made this Friday, June 9 - on my iPad can't post the trailer link.

It's got to be the official release date, eh?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

I hope so!
This is looking to be a realistic Skyrim! :) Lots of singleplayer RPG fun with a grand setting and gorgeous graphics!   :smitten:
I really hope release isn't too far away now.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

^I was thinking along the same lines, similar to Witcher. Looking forward to Friday :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on June 04, 2017, 01:27:47 PM
^I was thinking along the same lines, similar to Witcher. Looking forward to Friday :)

Is this the game without magic, gods, demons, etc.  More realistically historical?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd