Main Menu

FRIDAYS of Cydonia

Started by Jarhead0331, January 10, 2020, 12:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

Thanks everyone. I am indeed doing all the work myself. When I can catch my breath, I'll start a thread for those interested. I already have some pics and plan to take quite a few during the process. I imagine the work will go slow considering the number of projects I am planning, the time consumption of several of them, and the lengthy nature of working full time + during it.

As far as gaming goes, i just picked up Fields of Glory Empires Master Edition. Never played any of the series, and the era is all Greek to me ;D, but with my Anniversary Coupon provided by Matrix it was 17 Krackel bars and change. I just couldn't resist.
When dongles fly? - mirth

MetalDog

Quote from: Moreb on January 13, 2020, 12:39:42 AM
Thanks everyone. I am indeed doing all the work myself. When I can catch my breath, I'll start a thread for those interested. I already have some pics and plan to take quite a few during the process. I imagine the work will go slow considering the number of projects I am planning, the time consumption of several of them, and the lengthy nature of working full time + during it.

As far as gaming goes, i just picked up Fields of Glory Empires Master Edition. Never played any of the series, and the era is all Greek to me ;D, but with my Anniversary Coupon provided by Matrix it was 17 Krackel bars and change. I just couldn't resist.

There are several of us playing several mp games of FoG:E.  Holler if you need help or want to join a game.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob