Star Wars: Rebellion

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, November 03, 2015, 11:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Bison on June 05, 2017, 07:18:39 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 05, 2017, 07:17:38 PM
Quote from: Bison on June 05, 2017, 07:15:52 PM
I want you to blow the hell out of the that planet.

Uranus?

That's not cannon.  What do you work for Disney now?

Uranus Cannon is the super weapon in the next movie.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

I hope they make an Ice Pirates expansion.

mirth

JudgeDredd

Done it - destroyed the Rebel base.

She's right into it (my daughter) and as soon as the base was gone, we were clearing the board and setting up another game and playing two turns - right up until midnight when I insisted I had to go to bed!!
Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 07, 2017, 12:13:21 AM
Done it - destroyed the Rebel base.

right up until midnight when I insisted I had to go to bed!!

You Know You're Getting Old Fun Fact #7

JudgeDredd

On our 3rd game. She beat me this time (she was rebels). I was "conceding" some moves and also letting her away with quite a bit of "minor" jiggling of rules. Example - she would change one of her leader missions part way through and several times she wanted to re-role dice.

I let her because - well, we're still learning.

However, 3rd game, I am Rebels and the rules are being fully implemented.  :knuppel2:

It's very difficult to change from Imperial to Rebel due to the different mind set required. Going from Rebel to Imperial isn't much of a problem because you get a ton of troops and get to stomp about. Rebellion requires a complete rethink...protection and decoy of your base is paramount.

In other words - it's not going well for me. I pretty impressed with how she took to the Rebels.  :notworthy:

Alba gu' brath

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

So my daughter has now beaten me twice! Once as the Rebels and once as the Imperials.  :clap:

Now on our 4th game...she's taking the Rebels again.
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Man she's kicking my arse on our 4th game. I'm about to go play Phantom Leader!!
Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

LOL

I still want a game with SDR via TTS. Did you get Table Top Simulator, JD?

JudgeDredd

Yes I did - but I didn't know Star Wars Rebellion was on it - which I now have  O0
Alba gu' brath

acctingman

Is this game suited for solo play at all?

I read someone over at BGG created an app that allows for solo play but I didn't read through the 20 pages of responses  :o

Anguille

Quote from: acctingman on January 04, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
Is this game suited for solo play at all?

I read someone over at BGG created an app that allows for solo play but I didn't read through the 20 pages of responses  :o
I only ever played this game solo.