Target For Today: An AAR (Discussion Thread)

Started by BanzaiCat, April 19, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I started the first mission but have only had time to go a few zones so far. I should be able to finish it off later today.

The lack of a Zone Map, as was used in B-17 QotS, is a detriment. Though I understand considering the literal plethora of targets available. I think it would be reasonable to create a Zone Map for each Campaign (six total), showing all of the targets. That Zone Map will be a lot larger than the QotS one, though, as there's at least one target in Norway.

BanzaiCat

The new bomber..."Groggy Girl"

(I found a cool nose art logo and thought I'd name it something more Grog-appropriate)

Glad I didn't bother with creating one of these for the last bomber. :)

Barthheart

JudgeDredd

Quote from: BanzaiCat on April 24, 2018, 12:54:31 PM
The new bomber..."Groggy Girl"

(I found a cool nose art logo and thought I'd name it something more Grog-appropriate)

Glad I didn't bother with creating one of these for the last bomber. :)
It doesn't seem worth painting it for the time you'll keep her airworthy  >:D :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

One thing I forgot to mention, JD, was you jammed your guns. Twice. ;D

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Silent Disapproval Robot

I seem to recall that someone on BGG had made a little program with a map of Europe where you could track your waypoint progress to the zones.  I was going to download it but I ended up selling my copy of Target for Today after playing it a couple of times.

BanzaiCat

I started to build a map in Photoshop, one that resembles the Zone Map from QotS. I posted to BGG yesterday to gauge interest. It's a lot of work and I don't want to mess with it if nobody will use it.