Origins 2016 (June 15-19), Columbus OH

Started by bayonetbrant, June 07, 2015, 04:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on June 07, 2016, 09:34:27 PMWe're fairly close to the entrance to the hall... so should be better exposure.  O0

please, please, please do NOT expose yourself at the convention
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 07, 2016, 09:45:24 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 07, 2016, 09:34:27 PMWe're fairly close to the entrance to the hall... so should be better exposure.  O0

please, please, please do NOT expose yourself at the convention

This is why I don't attend.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

because he might, or because he shouldn't?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 07, 2016, 10:04:25 PM
because he might, or because he shouldn't?

Because he'd have to put his pants ON!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

mirth

bbmike

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 07, 2016, 08:40:18 PM
The on-site program has been released

The D-Hall map is up, too, and we're right near the front of it...
They don't have the GrogHeads Central Command labeled as anything resembling "GrogHeads" and just labeled it as "War Gamers" despite several years of us branding it with the GrogHeads name (at their behest...)

BUT...you are strategically closer to WizKids. You should be able to secure their western booth area by 17 June. By 18 June the Grogheads banner should be flying all the way over to Stronghold Games. Children and their children will sing songs about this quest and the Grogheads name will not be forgotten!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Capn Darwin

How about a final Grogheads event schedule in excel format!!!
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

bbmike

I know, right? If we had a front page this wouldn't happen!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

airboy

Is Origins in Columbus every year?

I looked at the RPG schedule and there are an impressive number of Call of Cthulhu games this year.  I may go next year.

This weekend - Pinball convention in Atlanta.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob