Please Read - Important Changes at Grogheads

Started by Jarhead0331, September 07, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaTank

Best of luck...really appreciate all you have done Brant!!!
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

besilarius

Is there a virus that takes out administrators after an incubation of four or more years?
Is Bayo Brant going into the crypt like Longblade?
Truly getting your mojo sucked out, makes this a thankless job.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

I would imagine being Grogheads Administrator would be kind of like being a First Grade Teacher but with the same class every year.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

SirAndrewD

Quote from: besilarius on September 07, 2018, 08:36:16 PM
Is there a virus that takes out administrators after an incubation of four or more years?
Is Bayo Brant going into the crypt like Longblade?
Truly getting your mojo sucked out, makes this a thankless job.

Jarhead has Longblade locked in his "fun room".

Guess Brant's headed there too. 

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 07, 2018, 09:40:31 PM
I would imagine being Grogheads Administrator would be kind of like being a First Grade Preschool Teacher but with the same class every year.  :hide:

FTFY
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

JH's fun room really is fun if you have a certain amount of endurance.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 07, 2018, 09:40:31 PM
I would imagine being Grogheads Administrator would be kind of like being a First Grade Teacher but with the same class every year.  :hide:

More like a 7th Grade teacher.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

I wish everyone the best.  I also appreciate the kind send-off.

Pete Dero

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Pete Dero on September 11, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
I hope this doesn't mean we won't be seeing you over here anymore.

I'm going to take a break to make it more clean, especially while JH/Gus settle into their roles.  But I'll be back to bug the shit out of people before too long.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Thanks for building us a really neat playhouse here at the Grogs Brant. But why do the doors only open from the outside?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd