North Korean leader's half brother poisoned overseas (by Agents?)

Started by jomni, February 15, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I saw that. I bet that's SOME Thanksgiving dinner at the Il Jong house every year.  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

What's funny is that he said all along he had no interest in running the country.  Makes you wonder why he got off'ed.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JasonPratt

He could still know waaaaaaayyyy too much. And might have been talking about it to someone.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

jomni

South Korean press claims China prefers the victim as successor to Kim Jong Il. (Paranoid?) Kim Jong Un of course is getting rid of him as China is beginning to oppose his nuclear antics.

some more details about the hit from Malaysian news... The perpetrators were non-Korean. They were recruited amateurs and got caught. The North Korean masterminds watched from a nearby cafe and fled the country the same day.  Pretty good planning.

MetalDog

Is that the same story I saw that said the amateurs thought they were participating in a prank show?  They didn't know what they were doing was going to kill the man.  At least that's what I read.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

jomni

Quote from: MetalDog on February 20, 2017, 11:00:22 PM
Is that the same story I saw that said the amateurs thought they were participating in a prank show?  They didn't know what they were doing was going to kill the man.  At least that's what I read.

Yup. But I can hardly believe the prank alibi.

Staggerwing

Wasn't the same 'prank' previously pulled on others by the suspects, only with actual perfume water? That would support their contention that they were duped. Also, have the authorities figured out what the chemical agent was?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 21, 2017, 06:41:49 AM
Wasn't the same 'prank' previously pulled on others by the suspects, only with actual perfume water? That would support their contention that they were duped. Also, have the authorities figured out what the chemical agent was?

VX nerve gas
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/vx-nerve-gas-used-to-kill-kim-jong-nam-5-things-about-the-chemical-weapon?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1487914269

Boggit

And it seems Leader Kim Jong-Un  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy: has since killed 5 more officials with an anti aircraft gun (bizarre, but it is Nork). The VX used on his brother seems almost a kindness for KJU... :hide:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/27/north-korea-reportedly-kills-5-senior-officials-with-antiaircraft-guns.html
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Sir Slash

Don't forget the ex-girlfriend he had machine gunned when he broke-up with her. I guess hanging is too mundane for him.  L:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 28, 2017, 11:20:19 PM
Don't forget the ex-girlfriend he had machine gunned when he broke-up with her. I guess hanging is too mundane for him.  L:-)

Execution via AA auto-cannon seems to be all the rage.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Boggit on February 28, 2017, 07:14:45 PM
And it seems Leader Kim Jong-Un  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy: has since killed 5 more officials with an anti aircraft gun (bizarre, but it is Nork). The VX used on his brother seems almost a kindness for KJU... :hide:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/27/north-korea-reportedly-kills-5-senior-officials-with-antiaircraft-guns.html

OK, so I'm fascinated by this...

1. Did he put them in an aircraft and shoot them down?
2. Did he launch them in the air one-by-one like skeet and then shoot them?  What happens if you miss?  You launch them again with broken limbs and hope you hit them the second time?
3. Did he just do the boring thing and line them up against a wall and the AA gun was just the closest handy gun?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers