I've been sent to warn you, the FRIDAY is right next door

Started by MetalDog, August 03, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 04, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Quote from: bbmike on August 04, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 03, 2018, 06:32:43 PM
Would rather be playing *anything*... Got the girls at the Kidz Bop concert here in town tonight

What gods did you anger?!?

No no! -- he's appeasing goddesses.  ^-^

:2funny:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

PoE 2 Really kind of put me off at first. The choices are many more than in the first game right at Character Creation and the changes to combat are a little confusing but since then the game's grown on me and while I'm not sure I like it better than PoE 1, it'll do fine until something else comes along for my Hack & Slash Itch. Beast of Winter looks great too and is reasonably priced.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 04, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Quote from: bbmike on August 04, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 03, 2018, 06:32:43 PM
Would rather be playing *anything*... Got the girls at the Kidz Bop concert here in town tonight

What gods did you anger?!?

No no! -- he's appeasing goddesses.  ^-^

birthday present for Bayonette

turns out the mom of one of the performers went to high school with my wife and her sister back in California, and after the show we met up with them by the back gate, so my daughter and her friend got a private, impromptu meet-&-greet with one of the singers.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Slash - yeah the Beast of Winter dlc gives me very strong Icewind Dale vibes.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I thought the same thing when the White March dlc came out for PoE 1. And they were very similar in their settings, but I enjoyed both games so this is a good thing. BTW, I just got to name my first island in PoE 2's Deadfire Archipelago. Guess what I came up with?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm saving the original stuff for the island full of beer and bikinis.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Maybe the next island full of vicious pygmies and cheap loot I'll name..... No, I won't do that to you Bro.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

"Otisburg! ......Otisburg? ....OTISBURG?!"

Never give up hope: Otisburg is now a canonical area of Gotham City, at least in the Arkhamverse.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt