Main Menu

Field of Glory II

Started by Anguille, June 13, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

FoG2 has a tournament system built in the engine. And Slitherine is hosting the first official public tournament.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=79660

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

Quote from: Cyrano on October 12, 2017, 09:29:10 PM
With manual.

Now let's make with the Napoleonic version...

They need to make Age---of---Rifles!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Skwerl

BBMike - you are a genius

mirth

Quote from: Skwerl on October 13, 2017, 01:54:39 PM
BBMike - you are a genius

You'd think differently if you did an Origins Command Post with him  :crazy2:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

^You try providing intel without having proper air support!  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

The air support was excellent, particularly since I had to find my own targets.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

We told you they were 40 kellicams to the southnorth. You could have found those targets 30 centons sooner if you had listened.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

spelk

Quote from: bbmike on October 13, 2017, 11:22:35 AM
Quote from: Cyrano on October 12, 2017, 09:29:10 PM
With manual.

Now let's make with the Napoleonic version...

They need to make Age---of---Rifles!

Praying won't help, but how about pledging all our money for an modern interpretation of Age of Rifles? Get me the kickstarter link stat! :)

SirAndrewD

Quote from: spelk on October 13, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

Praying won't help, but how about pledging all our money for an modern interpretation of Age of Rifles? Get me the kickstarter link stat! :)

I'd back that for a dollar!
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

jomni

FlickJax

I am really enjoying this game :)

Jarhead0331

I'm enjoying it, as well. I really like how casualties are clearly broken down by KIA, WIA and Routing.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18