Aggressors: Ancient Rome

Started by Grim.Reaper, May 05, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^Dammit - do they replay those? Suddenly my loins moisten and me NEEDS this game.

And look Steelie has been sucked in! My job is finished here.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on August 02, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

;D  O0

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on August 02, 2018, 01:43:16 PM
^Dammit - do they replay those? Suddenly my loins moisten and me NEEDS this game.

Not sure... sometimes they save them for later viewing....

Surtur

Hi guys, the stream I did should be available on Twitch still and I think it will come later to youtube.

Having said that one hour really does not do the game justice. I did not even touch on concepts of hapoiness, loyalty, trade, migration etc. Etc.
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Gusington

Thanks Surtur.

Will the game cover the fall of Rome, eventually?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Quote from: Gusington on August 02, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
Thanks Surtur.

Will the game cover the fall of Rome, eventually?

Well Rome will fall if you lose.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Surtur

There are some ideas for post-release content. But nothing we can announce at this point.

The stream can be watched here :)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/292258431##
"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Pete Dero

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Sir Slash

Awaiting Grog-Approval Ratings.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.