Grogheads 2014 Fantasy Baseball Season

Started by Bison, February 23, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

have i missed something over there or has the yahoo page gone bonkers - i see no matchups for today, and my roster is empty of opponents

Bison

Quote from: Marty Ward on July 14, 2014, 07:41:35 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on July 13, 2014, 09:17:40 PM
It was pretty neck and neck for most of the week.  Then the weekend got here and your guys had a little more juice than mine.  I'm just hoping this isn't a reversal of fortune.  Need to keep positive momentum going.

You still have 3 days to catch him!

Marty you are not helping this situation here pal.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 14, 2014, 08:07:09 AM
have i missed something over there or has the yahoo page gone bonkers - i see no matchups for today, and my roster is empty of opponents

All star break - no games for a few days
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on July 14, 2014, 08:18:29 AM
Quote from: Marty Ward on July 14, 2014, 07:41:35 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on July 13, 2014, 09:17:40 PM
It was pretty neck and neck for most of the week.  Then the weekend got here and your guys had a little more juice than mine.  I'm just hoping this isn't a reversal of fortune.  Need to keep positive momentum going.

You still have 3 days to catch him!

Marty you are not helping this situation here pal.

Ok, you still have 3 days to go 10-0!

Better :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 14, 2014, 08:38:07 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on July 14, 2014, 08:07:09 AM

All star break - no games for a few days

i see so can this weeks score still change, i was beginning to cheer for a rare victory

MetalDog

I didn't realize that the All Star break is incorporated in to last weeks scoring.  So, Week 15 actually runs from July 7 to July 20.  There are no major league games from the 14th to the 17th and they will pick back up Friday the 18th for three more days of scoring.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I'm changing the league scoring rules tonight!  Must preserve my 2-0 mark against MD at all costs.

Bison

They temporarily counted the all star game stats, but corrected the scores taking the stats away. 

Bison

Well the extra 3 days almost gave Metaldog a tie, but my boys pulled out the bats yesterday and salvage a victory.  Viva le Bison!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on July 21, 2014, 08:59:11 AM
Well the extra 3 days almost gave Metaldog a tie, but my boys pulled out the bats yesterday and salvage a victory.  Viva le Bison!

I salvaged exactly a half a point from those three extra days.  Phooey :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Marty Ward

Nice way to start the week, 108.00 ERA and a 12 WHIP! God I hate pitchers.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Bison

Well he did give up four runs in an attempt to save the game.  :P

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on July 29, 2014, 07:40:05 AM
Well he did give up four runs in an attempt to save the game.  :P

Last week he was god, this week he's not starting out to well. I hate pitching!

bayonetbrant

you'll love my team!  I finally get Verlander on my pitching staff and he's sporting a 4+ ERA.  Ugh.