Main Menu

GrogCast - Season 6!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 23, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Sterrett

Correct!  (If you want to be technical, plastic blocks.)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

mirth

Well, more sober than usual.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Sober Mirth = Syphillus Free Star

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

mirth

Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 14, 2018, 12:10:13 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 13, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
Sober Mirth this week

More or less mythical than a Pegasus?

Despite my best efforts, I can't be drunk all the time.

bbmike

I'm doing all I can to take up your slack.  :-"
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Gusington

I am happy to report that I am drunk presently.

*belch*

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SofaKings

Caught up on GrogCast while driving to KY from MI and back this weekend.  Well done.  Enjoyed the conversation with Brian Train.  Have to get ADP on the table soonest and look into his smaller games.  Sidenote to the other guys in the cast, "how do you stay awake when Brant talks for 15mins straight"?

BanzaiCat

Quote from: SofaKings on April 16, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
Sidenote to the other guys in the cast, "how do you stay awake when Brant talks for 15mins straight"?

We could easily ask our listeners that same question!

bayonetbrant

I dare you to find one where we have more than just two of us in which that actually happens
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

SofaKings

Quote from: BanzaiCat on April 16, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
Quote from: SofaKings on April 16, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
Sidenote to the other guys in the cast, "how do you stay awake when Brant talks for 15mins straight"?

We could easily ask our listeners that same question!
I see what you did there!