2015 READERS' CHOICE AWARD WINNERS

Started by bayonetbrant, February 27, 2016, 12:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

What manner of bullskit is this?!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
XCOM-EW 3rd?

Clearly some manner of evil sorcery at work here.... *reading further* FPS/Action game... 1st?!  OK.... fine....

XCOM with the Long War mod - if it had been nominated, would have been the clear winner, but meh....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Bison

Old man rage is on display!  Tell it like it is windy!

Windigo

Quote from: Bison on March 01, 2016, 05:20:53 PM
Old man rage is on display!  Tell it like it is windy!

I least I can make choices within an epoch or two.... indecision is a sign of an aging brain dontcha know???

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Martok

While I'm the one who nominated it, I'll admit I'm surprised (although not displeased) that Attila TW: Age of Charlemagne won the award for best DLC/Expansion (Digital).  I was sure CMANO: Northern Inferno was going to blow everyone else out of the water. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Sir Slash

Another year with a mention to Goat Simulator! This is criminal.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 03, 2016, 10:18:12 AM
Another year with a mention to Goat Simulator! This is criminal.  ;D

Star voted for it because he thought it was Goat Stimulator........

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I hear he lost his tigers review during a goat stimulation session.

Staggerwing

*fiddles with nonexistent hearing aid*

Eh? He has a goat named 'Tiger'?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

If goats had a "Star Simulator" game to play, they'd vote it number one.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Star's next review: Goats in the Fog
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus