What, no Batman: Arkham Origins thread??

Started by JasonPratt, November 16, 2013, 12:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

BanzaiCat

Kind of hard to take you seriously when your outfit is argyle.

Batman

I blend in with the tomfoolery around here

BanzaiCat

Batman

BanzaiCat

Batman

BanzaiCat

Batman

BanzaiCat

mirth

Where's Bob's Flying Stache when you need him?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Jesus I hope not. My Hero of the Day should be able to see his unit when he pees.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant