Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

And, since I saw him tonight, this was the opener to Ryan Adams' show (after a short intro by the devil) :

and this was the 'encore', happening immediately after he mocked the entire concept of encores :

bayonetbrant

Ryan Adams is a local dude 'round here
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Not to be confused with Bryan Adams...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

bayonetbrant

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[yt]https://youtu.be/ZNomhZFaWWI[/yt]

(for comparison)
[yt]https://youtu.be/z5rRZdiu1UE[/yt]

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 11, 2017, 07:39:43 PM
[yt]https://youtu.be/BM_OWaItNJM[/yt]

Great song.  O0

Huh, Katie Holmes...  ???

What movie are the clips toward the end from?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Pete Dero

MetalDog

This totally sounds like U2 to me

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob