The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Nefaro on April 15, 2017, 11:02:38 AM
Quote from: smithcorp on April 15, 2017, 03:06:10 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. Got the Gazelle, finally with a big discount!

8)

Let us know how the training goes.  I read that it takes some time getting used to flying that one.

For others:

Flaming Cliffs 3 no longer requires owning a LOMAC disk.

I've given up on the Gazelle. I could no longer convince any insurance carrier to underwrite me.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Nefaro

So this Battlevoid: Harbinger RTS/Roguelike, akin to SPAZ and FTL, is $1 right now..

anyone try?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/396480

I mean.. it's a dollar.  And I enjoyed a little time with FTL and the original SPAZ.  So..

Pete Dero

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/panzer-corps-bundle

Panzer Corps Bundle

Ready for battle? Pick your tier and take home some massive savings on the award-winning Panzer Corps base game and up to 15 DLC, each delivered as individual Steam keys.

e.g. Tier 4 (game + all dlc) = 16,99 €

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Tpek

Is the game still a barely playable technical mess? (like the huge lag and stuttering during driving)

egg_salad

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: mirth on April 20, 2017, 08:07:11 PM
Quote from: bbmike on April 20, 2017, 08:06:11 PM
Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2017, 08:00:58 PM
I...never played Starcraft.

+1

+2

I never played Warcraft either.

+3....and never intend to, even at the free price-point.  My 65 year old brain can't handle those hectic, frantic click-fest RTS games.  :hide:

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Batman Arkham Origins on sale at Steam for 5 dollah. Should I get it?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on April 25, 2017, 05:09:39 PM
Batman Arkham Origins on sale at Steam for 5 dollah. Should I get it?

Why do you even ask? You know the power of the Grog Side. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak