Combat Mission 20th Anniversary trailer

Started by Michael Dorosh, November 23, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Zulu1966

Quote from: Michael Dorosh on November 24, 2017, 02:33:52 PM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 24, 2017, 01:47:32 PM
It wasn't your agenda I was reffering to so take a chill pill. If you know dorosh

Don't pretend that *you* do, dearie.

Quotehe's been banging his drum for a decade.

Two decades, you need to pay closer attention. :-)

QuotePersonally never had an issue with the DRM so not a point I can argue on or have any interest in.

I don't have an issue with the DRM either. I have Shock Force, Normandy, Red Thunder, Fortress Italy, Black Sea and Final Blitzkrieg, all have worked flawlessly for me. That doesn't make me blind to the buzz in the community, though, or unable to find humour in some of the discussions.

So ... LOL... go on tell us ... who made the video ? Only one thing worse than what I said earlier about someone trying to be funny and clever and failing ... and thats someone who laughs at their own joke ...
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Michael Dorosh

Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 24, 2017, 03:07:00 PM
So ... LOL... go on tell us ... who made the video ? Only one thing worse than what I said earlier about someone trying to be funny and clever and failing ... and thats someone who laughs at their own joke ...

Not to worry, you're off the hook. One has to be capable of recognizing humour in order to appreciate it and after years of enduring your dim-sighted commentary here, that is a standard no one would dream of holding you to.

mirth, I hope that's butter and salt on the popcorn, but save some for the big game on Sunday, hmm?

mirth

Quote from: Michael Dorosh on November 24, 2017, 03:28:03 PM
mirth, I hope that's butter and salt on the popcorn

Of course, I'm not a stinkin' Commie.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Cracker Jack is a commie plot to destroy America!

bbmike

I thought that was his brother Porkrind Joe?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

mirth

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2017, 03:43:40 PM
Cracker Jack is a commie plot to destroy America!

Fuck you, America-hating Russian deep-cover troll.  There's nothing more 'Murican than being in the f'n' song we sing during the 7th-inning stretch of America's Gameā„¢
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Toonces

Hey that's a sailor on the cracker jack box.  Cool!

And is just me, or does it look like that elephant is taking a dump?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

You're just realizing that about the CrackerJack guy?