Main Menu

RIP Hugh Hefner

Started by bayonetbrant, September 28, 2017, 05:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Every man wanted to be him; every woman wanted to be with him

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hugh-hefner-dead-91/story?id=50144683

QuotePlayboy founder Hugh Hefner died Wednesday, Playboy Enterprises, Inc. announced. He was 91.

"Hugh M. Hefner, the American icon who in 1953 introduced the world to Playboy magazine and built the company into one of the most recognizable American global brands in history, peacefully passed away today from natural causes at his home, The Playboy Mansion, surrounded by loved ones," Playboy Enterprises, Inc. said in a statement Wednesday night.

Hefner is survived by his wife Crystal and four grown children: Christie, who served as CEO of Playboy Enterprise for more than 20 years; David, Marston and Cooper, the latter of whom currently serves as Chief Creative Officer at the company.

https://twitter.com/Playboy/status/913240335358111744
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

A life well lived.  O0

R.I.P.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

RIP and thanks for all the bewbs, Mr. Hefner. And interviews, of course.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Steelgrave

God, how I remember being a kid and sneaking my stepdad's Playboys. I think the best blessing I ever heard was, "when you die, may Hugh Hefner's life pass before your eyes". If only! RIP Mr. Hefner, you were a pioneer for certain.

Gusington

For my 13th birthday my uncle bought me a 1 year subscription 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on September 28, 2017, 08:13:49 AM
For my 13th birthday my uncle bought me a 1 year subscription 👍

Ya gotta love Uncles like that   :bd:

Gusington

Oh yeah - he and my grandfather are/were basically my dads.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

I remember being 14 or 15, coming home from school and finding all my hidden Playboys and Penthouse magazines stacked on my dresser with a note from my Mom saying I should hide them better. At least she didn't throw them out....like she did my comics.  ::)

Gusington

I saved my comics, lost everything else (GI Joe, Lego, etc) 😒

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

I just feel sorry for all those poor working girls at the Mansion that're now facing their grief and an uncertain future. I wanna go there and give them a big HUUUUUGGG.  :-*
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.