That time of year has come again to scare Gus!

Started by JasonPratt, September 15, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on September 18, 2017, 11:26:09 AM
Started playing Enderal (conversion mod for Skyrim) again and in the last hour found four different locations that look like they will fit the scary bill well.

Is the mod known by another name? A search on the Workshop didn't return any results.

EDIT: http://www.moddb.com/mods/enderal

Wow. Just amazing the talent of so many individuals. Keep us informed of how you like it. I may even reinstall Skyrim.

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Sorry I don't think it's loaded to Steam workshop. Enderal is basically a one man project - do a search for SureAI and that will bring you to the main site.

I've put about 25 hours in to Enderal before returning now to where I left off and if you liked Skyrim at all you will enjoy Enderal too. A DLC pack is also being worked on, as well as constant updates. The lore alone is worth the price of admission (which is free 😎).

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

These threads have taught me a lot - What scares Gus is really not that scary... Other than Goatfury

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Gus is a braver gamer than I, if he has indeed played A:I. I still can't touch it, or Outlast. :(

Gusington

I haven't played Outlast but Alien: Isolation was sweet sweet gaming lovin'.

Perhaps Darkwood would be a good middle ground for you?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Perhaps. It reminds me of Sunless Sea, which I also own. The latter was in early access when I got it back in 2014. I haven't played it since they made it a full version, but that's because of other gaming distractions. Sunless Sea might be doable, but it's a challenge.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

No, Sunless Sea. I just put Darkwood on my wishlist earlier this morning though.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I was just saying S-Sea has the same kind of feel. You're exploring a dark dimension and encountering stuff. It's not nearly as strange and trippy as Darkwood is (I had a Let's Play on briefly of Darkwood this morning), but it's somewhat similar.

Gusington

I travel a dark dimension and encounter stuff on my commute to work every day. Darkwood is more fun.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Not to derail such a fine thread but, is there anybody here that isn't afraid of that dark creature? That thing is what nightmares are made of.

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

^Is that Black Phillip from The Witch? 'Cause that mofo was scary.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd