Decades Feeder Bracket - 1994 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, August 20, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on August 21, 2017, 07:54:42 AMAnd the single was released in '94. 

So was Omaha, and Round Here, and Einstein on a Beach, and Murder of One, and...  Rain King

Quote from: MetalDog on August 21, 2017, 07:54:42 AMIt's a three or four hour time commitment every week.  So, be prepared.

There's a reason I don't do my own, and just bitch about yours ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Pete Dero

Don't bitch to much, this is what we had to listen to on the radio over here in 1994 :

bobarossa

Quote from: Tuna on August 20, 2017, 06:34:54 PM
lol... I guess I wasn't around in 94.. don't really know hardly any of the songs on this list!

I'm with you, I recognize only 3 of them.  This was about the time I converted to Alternative Rock.

edit: Ok, I recognized a couple more when I listened to them.

Tuna

Quote from: bobarossa on August 21, 2017, 10:14:56 AM
Quote from: Tuna on August 20, 2017, 06:34:54 PM
lol... I guess I wasn't around in 94.. don't really know hardly any of the songs on this list!

I'm with you, I recognize only 3 of them.  This was about the time I converted to Alternative Rock.

edit: Ok, I recognized a couple more when I listened to them.

Some of them sounded familiar for me as well once I listened.