North & South poles are cold because of there contact with icy space

Started by gameleaper, July 27, 2017, 10:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

If you spin a magnet it generates electromagnetic radiation this radiation carries energy which has mass the source of gravity.

when lava from a volcano hardens, it records the direction of the Earth's magnetism at that time. Geologists, examining ancient lavas, found that at times north and south were interchanged, and for India, it was 90 degrees

trailrunner

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Farm to the left of the calendar corn sparklers, found in many holes left by the Noghote.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

I know one pole is home to Santa Claus while the other conceals a Jules Verne-like tropical volcanic area where dinosaurs still rule the earth and there are hidden passages which lead to the core of the Earth and that gigantic UFO basestation. Unfortunately I get the two poles mixed up and it would seem important to dress correctly before any visits, all things considered.

Staggerwing

It'd really suck to go all that way dressed in your Steampunk Finest and find nothing but some bearded recluse making wooden toys.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

BanzaiCat

Steelgrave

Or going to the wrong pole and shooting Santa with a tranquilizer dart by accident because you were expecting T-Rex.

Staggerwing

Steelgrave